Product Review: 2in1 Kid Slider

#Gelongsor kanak-kanak murah
#Gelongsor tinggi kanak-kanak
#gelongsor mudahubah


I purchased this kid slide last February from a lovely seller, alfatehshoppe_sumaiyah on instagram, for only RM275 including postage. I cleared the payment on 19/2/2017 (8.00 p.m.) and the item was posted to me on the next day (20/2/2017) with a tracking number via NationWide Express. Surprisingly, I received the item on 21/2/2017 (around 4.30 p.m.) at my doorstep. What a fast delivery!

This slide is not the famous 3in1 slide with a little swing. That one is normally priced RM375. The slide version I purchased is the one WITHOUT that swing hence the lower price. There’s only a slide and an attached basketball net.
It came in this big box.


There were many slide parts in the box.

Unfortunately there was no manual or instruction booklet provided in the box. So I merely referred to the pictures of the same item online.
It is actually very easy to assemble the parts. I did it myself so I think that’s enough to describe how easy it must be.


This is the highest point, suitable for my eldest niece who is nearly 5 years old. It can be adjusted anytime. Simply unscrew the orange ‘stuff’ as you can see in the above picture.
This is the indoor playground I set for my three lovely nieces. They have been playing well so far. It has been a few months and everything is still sturdy and strong.


If you are interested to buy the 2in1 kid slider, you can contact this fantastic online shop, alfatehshoppe_sumaiyah. The shop has many other interesting items to sell especially for children. The owner of this online shop is very friendly
and I really hope to deal with her again in the near future.



As you can see below, there are few other things in my indoor playground,
especially the seesaw and small slide. I will post another review next time. 

Bye now!

No comments:

Post a Comment