Marimo World #8: Extra Large Marimo - unboxing

This is my extra large marimo which I purchased online long ago.
The size is approximately 10 cm (diameter).


This is how I first got it, in this parcel.




I had to clean it...thoroughly, to remove dirt and sand.


I cut the excess...including black spots.

I put it into my marimo tank....together with its new friends!
It was floating for a couple of days. That's normal.


Then it sank to the bottom of the tank.

Bye now!

                        **See more related posts:
                                --- Buying marimos/moss balls online.
                               --- LARGE size marimos/moss balls
                                --- MEDIUM size marimos/moss balls 
                                --- SMALL size marimos/moss balls
                                --- EXTRA SMALL size marimos/moss balls

No comments:

Post a Comment