RAMADHAN AL-MUBARAK...here it comes!

Saturday 22/8/2009 6.15 a.m.
SAHUR
Note:
Sahur means taking supplement before puasa/fasting.
I woke up at 5.15 a.m. Oh, my dear! I forgot to set the alarm. Never mind! Life must go on...like what I always say..haha.
NIAT first!
"Nawaitu souma ghadeen, an ada_ei shahri Romadho_na, hazihis sanati lillah"
....I intentionally fast tomorrow, this year, in the name of ALLAH SWT....
I took my Koko Crunch and opened my Dutch Lady Milk.
That was enough, a bowl only. I went to brush my teeth then. After drinking two glasses of plain water, I declare that my puasa has started.
Kak Ain and Kak izzah, my housemates woke up at the same moment.
We just ate whatever we could, what a simple meal!
Jib, my roommate also ate only her Nestle Cornflakes.
Pity on us! Then I took a bath, and it was azan Subuh already. That means, we could not eat, drink or put anything into our mouths anymore....until the becoming Maghrib around 7 p.m.....
DEAR ALLAH S.W.T THE AL-MIGHTY,
THANKS FOR GIVING US A CHANCE TO PURIFY OURSELVES......

No comments:

Post a Comment