Hardly saying "We are sorry!"??

I got cold and flu since a week ago....




So, I went to PK on 1/8/2009- Saturday.....to do a medical check. Nothing! It's neither Influenza H1N1 nor Dengue...the doctor said.



The story begins:




Just admit it...I don't mind....


Apology is the most precious thing that a person with a humble guilty should do.....



I went to PK this morning.....to change my medicine.


I am forgiving, of course, as a human being. I would understand, I would! If only you have said a special word, WE ARE SORRY. You don't have to state what your fault is....be pragmatic, yes I can accept that. But you did not. Huhuhu...this is not a good sign of an excellent service in a hospital...'should be a hospital'.


well, to be staright forward, I am talking about Pusat Kesihatan UiTM Shah Alam (PK). I went there on 1/8/2009. They gave me the out of date medicine, some pils....it is clearly stated on the plastic, GUNA SEBELUM 04 2009. Wow! I have taken two pils already! So?.......

No comments:

Post a Comment