T.J has tagged me.......

Here's the rule; Use Google image to search the answers to the question below. Then you must choose a picture of the first page of results, and post it as your answer.

After that, tag 7 people.


## The Age of Next Birthday ##

Twenty years old on this 23rd of December.


## Places I'd like to visit ##

Makkah


Babylon


## A Favourite Place ##


My bed


Dreamland


## Favourite Food ##


Chicken Rice

Malay food


## Favourite Thing/s ##


Anything in Pink


## A Nickname I have ##


Ninie

It’s my pet name at home…

But only my older siblings call me Inie…



## College Major ##

Bachelor in English for Professional Communication


## Name of My Love ##

Zakiah Binti Zainuddin


## Hobbies ##


Blogging

Sleeping


## The Bad Habits ##

Wasting time and money, then regret it….

Eating before going to bed….

Using body scrub everyday….

Wearing UiTM matrix card whenever going out...

Bringing some snacks & Dutch Lady wherever I go…


## My Wish list ##

Studying oversea….

Being someone beyond what people could see…..

Living in the pink of health….

Living in the PINK of world….

Having good results with flying colours…

Having good foods with appealing taste….

Having a bright future

as a knowledgeable lecture…


I tag anybody who doesn’t have things to do…

BECAUSE

All Melaka TESLians have already been tagged by T.J.

No comments:

Post a Comment